2.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow to know their personal data.
3.- TYPES OF COOKIES
3.1.- Depending on the entity that manages them
a.- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the servicerequested by the user is provided.
b.- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to theuser’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3.2.- Depending on the purpose
- a) Technical cookies: these are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the items that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, managing payment, controlling fraud linked to the security of the service, making the request for registration or participation in an event, counting visits for the purposes of licensing the software with which the service operates (website , platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Technical cookies shall be exempt from the fulfilment of the obligations set out in Article 22.2 of the LSSI where they allow the service requested by the user to be provided, as is the case with the cookies listed in the preceding paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (e.g. for behavioral advertising purposes), they will be subject to such obligations.
- b) Preference or personalization cookies: these are cookies that allow to remember information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as the language, the number of results to be displayed when theuser performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the flag icon of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of Article 22.2 of the LSSI as a service expressly requested by the user, provided that cookies are exclusively for the purpose selected.
- c) Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- d) Behavioral advertising cookies: these are those that store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
3.3.- Depending on the period of time they remain activated
- a) Session cookies: these are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- b) Persistent cookies: these are those in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
4.- LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
|cookie-agreed||Saber si por ejemplo el usuario ha aceptado la advertencia de las cookies.||3 meses|
Las cookies de preferencias permiten a la página web recordar información que cambia la forma en que la página se comporta o el aspecto que tiene, como su idioma preferido o la región en la que usted se encuentra.
|NID||eL navegador envía esta cookie a través de solicitudes a los sitios web de Google. La cookie NID contiene un ID único que Google utiliza para recordar tus preferencias y otra información, como tu idioma preferido (por ejemplo, el español), el número de resultados de búsqueda que quieres que se muestren por página (por ejemplo, 10 o 20) y si quieres que el filtro SafeSearch de Google esté activado o desactivado.|
Las cookies estadísticas ayudan a los propietarios de páginas web a comprender cómo interactúan los visitantes con las páginas web reuniendo y proporcionando información de forma anónima.
|_ga||Google Analytics||Registra una identificación única que se utiliza para generar datos estadísticos acerca de cómo utiliza el visitante el sitio web||2 años|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Registra una identificación única que se utiliza para generar datos estadísticos acerca de cómo utiliza el visitante el sitio web.||1 día|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Se usa para limitar el porcentaje de solicitudes||Cookie de sesión|
|1P_JAR||Cookie de Google. Estas cookies se usan para recopilar estadísticas del sitio web y rastrear las tasas de conversión.|
Las cookies de marketing se utilizan para rastrear a los visitantes en las páginas web. La intención es mostrar anuncios relevantes y atractivos para el usuario individual y, por lo tanto, más valiosos para los editores y terceros anunciantes.
Non classified cookies
Las cookies no clasificadas son cookies para las que todavía estamos en proceso de clasificar, junto con los proveedores de cookies individuales.
5.- REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation you support and which do not, following the procedures of the browser you use.
Revision date: May 25, 2021